Pengikut

Minggu, 13 Oktober 2019

October Has Come




October is my favourite month.
Come with a million joy and go with the deep dissappointment.
I don't know what the October want.
I just wanna say the October have to stay.
Like the October flowers that always grew up in the other month before.

October is toxic.
Sinking my heart into the depth darkness like quicksand.
As if flow river in the middle of the winter, cresent moon in the middle of the summer, and broken frown in the middle of the spring.

October is a whistle.
Won't to stop making sound just because October is incapable, but October is extremely danger.

October is the universe.
Has a magnetic to pull everything its round.
Too fascinanting for a lot of the things.
I'm also love anything about October, especially the October flowers.

October is a month that I know.
But I can't reach anymore.
He is too cold for me to hold.


..... semesta ..... 
October 13th, 2019 at 7:31 pm

11 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Try reaching april, when the flowers are in full bloom. Maybe he is a little more calm than october ;)

      Hapus
    2. white flowers ya? I know that, but I can see anymore in my village

      Hapus
  2. it is really a beautiful poem. you should write these type of writing more often. keep it up.

    BalasHapus
  3. The first listening, October flowers 😅

    BalasHapus

Ulasan Cerpen Cerita Remaja

ULASAN CERPEN Titik Buta karya Mgal Orientasi Cerpen yang berjudul Titik Buta ini adalah sebuah karya dari MGal dan berhasil tembus...